Get Your Questions Answered Before You Hire An Arborist
Welcome to the Mr. Lumberjack FAQ page! We have compiled answers to common questions about arborists, tree care, and our services, specifically to suit our service area locations of Gisborne, Sunbury, Lancefield, Kyneton, Ashbourne, Newham, Macedon, and Romsey.
An arborist is a tree care specialist responsible for various aspects of tree management, including species selection, planting advice, soil health assessment, proper pruning techniques, disease and pest identification and treatment, and tree risk assessment. Their expertise ensures trees’ health and safety in various settings.
Arborists are certified professionals with knowledge of trees and holistic tree care. They focus on the well-being of trees, ensuring their safety, health and canopy structure. Tree loppers primarily focus on tree removal. Your arborist in Gisborne, Sunbury and surrounding areas will always look to keep trees wherever possible, not remove them.
Trees enhance your property and are essential to the health of the environment. Your arborist in Macedon, Gisborne, Woodend and surrounding areas will assess, maintain and care for your trees, including pruning, disease treatment and preservation, to ensure their health and longevity.
Certainly, we can provide expert advice on tree removal. Please feel free to contact us, and we will assist you with your tree removal needs, including the removal of the tree and area clean-up. We have all the expertise and equipment to do the job quickly, saving you time and hassle.
Yes, you can get overhanging branches from your neighbour’s tree trimmed or pruned. It is always a good idea to get consent first. Consent is always required if the property line needs to be crossed.
We are your local tree experts in Ashbourne, Newham, Macedon, Romsey and surrounding areas and can assist with the following services:
- Mulching: Spreading organic material over the soil’s surface to retain moisture, suppress weeds, and enhance soil health.
- Wood cutting: This is the process of harvesting and preparing wood from trees for various purposes, including firewood, furniture, construction and crafts.
- Stump grinding: A method to safely remove tree stumps by mechanically grinding them below the surface with specialised equipment.
- Hedge trimming: Let us shape and maintain your hedges and shrubs for aesthetic and functional purposes, such as privacy and boundary limits.
- Tree lopping: This typically involves the removal of large tree branches for various reasons, including safety, disease, aesthetics, or property maintenance.
When it comes to all things tree-related, Mr Lumberjack is your trusted partner. Whether you need to hire an arborist in Sunbury or require tree removal services in Gisborne, we are here to assist. Contact us now for honest, reliable, cost-effective services in Newham and surrounding areas.